Whether you’re searching for cards to play sound games with your toddler, or CVC cards for a beginning reader, or simply a set of words to work on handwriting and spelling with an older student, I’m pleased to finally offer these Montessori-inspired CVC cards in the Free + Unfettered Resource Library.
Here are some of the things I love about these cards:
- They feature realistic images.
- They are available in both print and cursive.
- You can simply print twice to make 3-Part cards.
- The words are placed against a lined paper background, which helps reinforce proper letter placement for older students.
- Use the pictures for sound games with early preschoolers, and then use the word labels for spelling games with older students.
- They can be easily sorted and organized (and protected against eager babies and toddlers!) using clear photo storage containers.
Are you ready to give them a try? If you’re already a subscriber, simply head over the Resource Library, click on the ‘Language’ category, and grab your free copy.
If you’re not yet a subscriber to the Free + Unfettered newsletter, you can easily sign up below.
As always, I’d love to hear your feedback. Were these cards helpful to you? Are there any other resources you’d like to be made available? Please let me know in the comments below.